Friday, September 10, 2010

Day One, continued

My mom really wanted us to take some group pictures. Five people moved to the ranch in 1977: my parents, Bob and Dee, and one year old Josh. Now there are nineteen of us! (At our thirty year celebration three years ago, there were no grandchildren, though that weekend Jess told us she was pregnant. Three years later, there are five kiddos!)

Anyway, each family picked a color scheme, as you can see. Once my brother saw these pictures, he said he will forevermore refuse to participate in color scheme dressing. :)

The whole group

The Nelson clan

The Boyds...why didn't one of the Nelsons tell us to scoot together so there were no awkward gaps?! :)

The "ranch kids" and grandkids

The original five

After our "photo shoot" (I use the term loosely), we had a delicious barbecue at the Nelsons'...the perfect end to Day One.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the pictures and I'm glad that our mothers insisted on group pictures. Thanks for all the posts! My computer cord was severed so I didn't have computer access for a few days so it was great to read them all at once!