Thursday, April 29, 2010

Judson's Growth

Judson just had his six month appointment Tuesday. I'm pleased to report that his rate of growth has slowed slightly. We did have to trade car seats with the Andrewjeskis because their infant seat goes to 30 pounds and ours only goes to 22 pounds, but still...

He was a trooper when he got his shots...cried for maybe five seconds. Unfortunately, he did get a fever and feel lousy yesterday. He rarely cries, but yesterday morning he SCREAMED for an hour and a half straight. Once I gave him Infant Tylenol, he improved but still wasn't himself. Thankfully he was fine today.

And just because it's fun to see, here are his measurements and percentiles from his first six months of life:

**I'm very annoyed. I spent quite awhile making a lovely little chart with this information. Unfortunately, it won't publish that way so now I have to redo it. Ugh.

2 weeks
9 lb., 10 oz. (70th%)
22.25 in. (90th%)
(Head) 38.9 cm (80th%)

2 months
15 lb., 11.5 oz. (off the chart {OTC})
24.25 in. (85th% )
42.8 cm (OTC)

4 months
18 lb., 14.5 oz. (OTC)
26.5 in. (90th%)
43.6 cm (85th%)

6 months
21 lb., 3 oz. (95th%)
28 in. (90th%)
46.8 cm (OTC)

I'm hoping to do another post about Judson's newest "tricks" and maybe even how much fun I'm having making baby food, but that will have to wait. We're off to see Nate's mom in Burns this weekend, so I have lots to do to get ready to go...

No comments: