Monday, April 5, 2010

For the Love of Reading

I have always loved reading. I have a huge collection of children's books, thanks to all those years of free or VERY cheap book order books when I was teaching. Of course, I'm excited to share that love with Judson. We read books before naps and bedtime and lately I've taken some really cute (if I do say so myself) pictures of him "reading."

Modified "tummy time" since he generally hates being on his stomach


Reading with Grammie


Reading his new Easter book


What a funny book!

There's nothing better than reading with a friend. (I put Maxwell up there with Judson and didn't think he'd stay, but he did...for a few minutes at least.)

2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Hi Ramie & Nate! I love seeing your blog and these pics of Judson reading too. I share your love for books and reading and it's funny how many photos I have of my boys reading while propped in different ways as babies and now in various forts around the house. :) Our family blog is kevinandannie.blogspot.com, but I don't update it as much as I'd like, I'm hoping to start doing more soon, since we're having our third boy this summer and they change so much in the first year especially!

Joani said...

Oh Ramie, I love that closed eyes smile. He is just getting cuter and cuter and cuter. Can't wait to see him in person again sometime!