Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Pictures

So, I'm definitely struggling to get back into the blogging "habit."  Here's a post I started almost two months ago...

Cooper and Judson both have their half-birthdays in the spring.  It nicely coincides with Easter.  I can easily rationalize getting Easter outfits because we use them for their pictures, too.  (Plus we had Cooper dedicated at church two years ago in her Easter dress, and we had Porter dedicated a couple of weeks ago, while his shirt still fit.  :)  For the record, I got Cooper's dress for $9, so it's not like I have to do too much rationalizing.  :)

I already posted Cooper's two and a half pictures.  Here's Judson at four and a half:

 
  

Porter at two months (looking a little goofy :)


 

And all three together.  These turned out better than I was anticipating.  I tried not to get my hopes up.  :)



I love this one!

This one is pretty cute, too. :)

No comments: