Sunday, June 1, 2014

One month ago...

...I wrote my last post.  Sorry about that!  Life happened, I guess.

The weather has been AMAZING around here.  SO much sun and so many warm (even HOT) days!!  We've been busy.

In addition to that, Porter has been sleeping horribly.  As in, waking up almost every single hour all night long.  I'm not exaggerating.  Judson was sick a couple of weeks ago, which meant he was waking up, too.  And Cooper occasionally wakes up (I think she needs her adnoids out...we go in about that tomorrow).  After a particularly rough number of nights, I only had to get up FIVE (!!) times one night and it felt like a vacation.  Insanity!

My final excuse for not blogging is that the picture resizer I use for posting pictures on here hasn't been working and I need Nate to figure it out for me.  Hopefully very soon.  

No comments: