Saturday, March 1, 2014

One month old already!

Porter hit the one month mark last Sunday.  And sometime this week, he started seeming HUGE to me.  Babies are such incredible little creations!  It blows my mind that I spend almost every waking hour with him in my arms, strapped on my chest, or at least in sight (and a decent amount at night, thanks to the poor guy's congestion) and he can still change this much this fast.  Sheesh.

Enjoy the pictures from our photo shoot.  (I learned about monthly onesie stickers on a friend's registry a year ago.  I was so excited to find these little "ties" for Porter. :)

Five days old
One month old
One month old

Cooper at one month

Cooper








                          Brothers!!  (Judson has a new favorite outfit.  A sleeveless t-shirt (he calls it his tank top) and "sweatband," which he found  by my mom's sewing machine.  It's a cuff off some sweats my mom was hemming for my dad.  He wears this particular outfit because it's as close as he can get to a basketball uniform. :)



1 comment:

Joani said...

LOVE the cheek chub!