Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Funny quotes from both kids

We went to Lincoln City this past weekend (Labor Day).  Real post to follow, probably months from now.  :)  Anyway, Cooper threw up a number of times on Monday (and once on Tuesday).  After she barfed in the car twice, Judson cheerfully announced, "I like it when it comes out like a waterfall."

Last night, I asked him to give her a hug before bed.  He said, "I like watching the waterfall, but I don't want to get it on me."

Also related to the fateful vomiting incidents, Cooper rallied on Monday, so I fed her lunch.  After every couple of bites, she would happily exclaim, "Yay!  No barf!"

On an unrelated note, earlier today Judson was down the hall for a number of minutes.  When he came back, he said, "I'm not going to tell you what I did while I was gone because you might be angry."   (He'd found a dollar bill in my room and put it in his piggy bank, and then helped to stuff in it with change from our change holder.)

And, finally, one of my current favorites:  whenever Cooper's happy about anything, she says, "Thank you, Jesus!"  Some examples include, "Thank you, Jesus, sun!" and "Thank you, Jesus, Mommy shorts!" when I pulled my shorts out of the closet.  It's so sweet! 

No comments: