Friday, March 23, 2012

Round three

I have already posted snow pictures twice this year, but feel the need to do it one more time.  For documentation's sake, of course.  It has snowed at least once a week for the past four weeks, which is strange enough.  But on Wednesday, it snowed the entire day.  Really.  It never stopped.  It stuck, but didn't accumulate more than four inches because it wasn't very cold.  The temperature dropped overnight, though, and we woke up to NINE inches in our yard yesterday.  Crazy!

It took all of my patience and strength to get Judson outside (I think it's because he thinks he ought to be in charge and doesn't currently want to do anything that's not his idea), but of course he loved it as soon as we got out there.  The sun came out for awhile and we enjoyed a little over two hours of snow play before my feet could take it no more.  Rain boots aren't very warm.  Go figure. 
Proof that I'm not exaggerating...and mostly so we'll remember years from now.  :)

It wasn't nearly as pretty as the last snow I blogged about, simply because there was so much it just covered things up completely

She wasn't able to sit up last time!



Once again, he didn't want to build a snowman.  He threw that frisbee around the yard and then we used his sand toys in all sorts of crazy ways.

I needed somewhere to set her.  :)

No comments: