Sunday, March 20, 2011

Little Helper

Judson loves to help me load and unload the dishwasher.  He loads and unloads the silverware for me.  Once the clean silverware is out, he goes for anything he can get his hands on while I frantically grab the most fragile items first.  He's usually pretty good about putting his plastic dishes in "his" drawer and he hands me most other things.  Sometimes he starts to put things in random drawers, but not very often.

Yesterday he helped me unload the dishwasher and apparently I left it open while I went off to take his cloth diapers out of the washing machine.  Nate and I heard a noise in the kitchen and went to investigate.  There was Judson, standing on the door (not something he's allowed to do), loading the clean dishes from the drainer into the dishwasher.  He was SO PROUD...not to mention cute!



No comments: