Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big News


Yep.  It's true.  We will be becoming a family of four in early September.  We are VERY excited, though it does seem a little crazy to me, too.

I had a dating ultrasound this time around (only had one at 20 weeks with Judson), since I'm still nursing (just once a day at this point) and my cycle wasn't regular.  The ultrasound put my due date at September 9.  On the drive home, I realized if I had the baby on the tenth, its birthday would be 9-10-11.  I'm all about fun dates like that, so that's what I'm hoping for! :)

I was EXHAUSTED for a few weeks.  As in, I napped every single day.  Thankfully Judson's still taking two naps per day, so I had options as to when I napped.  I'll be eleven weeks tomorrow and am starting to have more energy again, which is wonderful.

Other than that, I feel terrific.  With Judson, I never threw up, but had to eat first thing in the morning and frequently throughout the day.  And though I mostly felt good, I also felt like I could throw up at the drop of a hat (if the toothbrush went too far back in my mouth, if I coughed too hard, etc.).  This time around, I don't have to eat first thing when I wake up and I'm not eating nearly so often throughout the day.  I also have no food aversions.  (Last time I couldn't stand the thought of chicken or any type of leftovers.  I couldn't even get them out of the fridge to put in Nate's lunch!) 

And, of course, the big question is when we will find out Baby's gender.  Not until (s)he is born.  It was just too fun to be surprised last time.  And though Nate would find out early if it were up to him, he hasn't even tried to talk me into it.  :)

And a few more shots from our "photo shoot."  This kid never stops moving.  I'm glad we have a nice camera.  Otherwise we'd only have blurry shots of him! :)




2 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats Ramie!! Happy for you guys and glad you're feeling well. And yes, 9.10.11 would be a pretty darn cool birthday. =)

Joani said...

Yay, that is exciting! I thought I would get a chance to CALL you and congratulate you today but that obviously didn't happen so I'll leave a comment. I can't wait to have another Moody to practice taking pictures with! Speaking of which I did have some fun ones of Judson from a few weeks ago.