Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Belly Pics

Okay, so Nate said I should do this, even though I really hate these pictures. We haven't been very good about taking pictures up to this point, but there hasn't been all that much to document. All of a sudden, though, this stomach of mine is really starting to grow. In fact, I had my very first stranger ask me if I was pregnant yesterday. =)

These are backward chronologically, but I don't want to mess with it.

22 weeks

20 weeks


18.5 weeks

11 weeks
**My stomach was definitely bigger than normal and I thought people should be able to tell. Looking back, though, I realize that was nothing. =)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Look at your cute little belly! I can't wait to see you in person and tell you how cute you look.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and now I can stop whining at you for a while. :)

Unknown said...

Love it!!! It's going to get so big! I can say that because I'm speaking from experience. :) Keep 'em coming!!!

Jules

Lily j said...

Your looking really good!! :)