Monday, August 18, 2014

Turquoise Day

I don't have many clothes that I'm loving right now.  One Sunday (in June), after I got dressed in the only clean thing I could stand to wear and had unthinkingly dressed Porter in a similar color, Judson and Cooper both picked out turquoise outfits.  I embraced it and made sure to get some pictures.  (We went to my parents' after church and Macy had on a turquoise shirt when we got there. :)




Anna put Macy's fleece on Rowland so he could join in the turquoise fun.  :)


Sending cars down the "hill" behind the quilting barn




These two have so much fun together!




She put her arms up like that all by herself.  Morgan must have taught her that.  ;)




Starting to fall over...


...at least it ended with laughter and not tears!



This guy is growing up too fast for my liking!


...and the next thing I knew, they'd taken off their clothes and were running away...

No comments: