Friday, May 14, 2010

One Last Fourth Grade Field Trip

Judson and I met my class at their field trip location today. They were at the Stauffer-Will Farm in Aurora. We went every year that I taught fourth grade. My class always went with JuliAnn's and we always had a great time. It's a terrific field trip...very well run and the kids get to do all sorts of hands-on activities, including dipping candles, making rolls, and sawing and splitting wood (to make candle holders for their candles). I couldn't bear the thought of JuliAnn being there without me, so we headed up to visit. The weather could NOT have been more perfect today. Judson and I got there shortly before lunch and stayed until the end. He got a ton of attention (go figure!) and was a super happy guy until he got too hot. He's definitely his father's son...doesn't tolerate heat well. =)

I asked a student to watch him while I went to the car for my camera. This is what I found when I got back.

Ladies' man...




No comments: